Special Report: `Made in China' poses as RI's pride
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono should actually have shelved his pride when inaugurating the much-hyped Suramadu bridge, as most of the manpower, engineering, financing and raw material came directly from China, which is now in the process of strengthening its grip on the Indonesian economy. Somewhere along the bridge "Made in China" labels may be emblazoned in the structure ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad