Bobby Chinn: All grown up
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Andrea Tejokusumo Loyal viewers of Discovery Travel & Living (the pay TV channel) would normally see Bobby Chinn, 45, as a bit of a rebel. His image is that of a happy-go-lucky chef - specializing in Vietnamese cuisine, but not afraid to sample everything else Asia has to offer. Thanks to Bobby's unique looks and charm, the television show World Cafe: Asia now enters its...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations