Riri Riza: Film as a cultural product
PREMIUM JP/R. Berto Wedhatama Filmmaker Riri Riza has grabbed the spotlight - not at home - in five European countries, because from May 19 through June 10, the touring event "Indonesian Film Festival: Focus on Riri Riza" was held in the Czech Republic, Austria, Slovenia, Serbia and Germany. The honor of being featured in an international-scale film festival means a new step for R...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator