A dull debate? A debut nonetheless
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The three presidential candidates made more promises during the historic live television "debate" Thursday evening and offered shaky performances at the start of the show. During the debate, former president Megawati Soekarnoputri emphasized the need to build a culture that rejected corruption, incumbent President Susilo Bambang Yudho-yono promised to raise defense spending on military weapo...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint