A dull debate? A debut nonetheless
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The three presidential candidates made more promises during the historic live television "debate" Thursday evening and offered shaky performances at the start of the show. During the debate, former president Megawati Soekarnoputri emphasized the need to build a culture that rejected corruption, incumbent President Susilo Bambang Yudho-yono promised to raise defense spending on military weapo...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani