Yudhoyono tells Police, KPK to end friction
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Water under the bridge: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (left) shakes hands with Vice President Jusuf Kalla prior to a Cabinet meeting to discuss the government’s corruption eradication program at the Presidential office in Jakarta on Monday. JP/R. Berto Wedhatama In a bid to continue his anti-graft campaign, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has asked the National Police and the Cor...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews