Foreign firms interested in managing islands near Batam
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Batam Industrial Development Authority (BIDA) is being swamped with plans by foreign investors to manage parts in Riau Islands province. Foreign investors have expressed interest in managing the islands around Batam exclusively for industrial and tourism purposes, but the BIDA says it cannot grant full management rights without undermining its own authority. To date, only one island ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Victoria's Secret to charm China with fashion gala
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations