Foreign firms interested in managing islands near Batam
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Batam Industrial Development Authority (BIDA) is being swamped with plans by foreign investors to manage parts in Riau Islands province. Foreign investors have expressed interest in managing the islands around Batam exclusively for industrial and tourism purposes, but the BIDA says it cannot grant full management rights without undermining its own authority. To date, only one island ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities