When women are banned from wearing trousers
Starting from Jan. 1, 2010, there will be no more women wearing trousers in West Aceh.
West Aceh Regent Ramli MS has signed a bylaw which prohibits women in the regency from wear trousers. To anticipate the huge number of slacks to be cut up by police during raids, the regental administration has prepared around 7,000 long skirts, which will be provided free to those caught wearing trousers.Th...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017