Corn, the other staple
PREMIUM One of the most appreciated staple foods in Indonesia next to rice is corn. In its development as one of the main staples, corn has become not just one important ingredient for main dishes, but also part of a wide range of very delicious between-meal savories. The basic corn variety grows well in tropical climates, and corn in Indonesia has developed into many varieties. One of the newer...
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- Facebook suspends Trump election data firm for policy breach
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final