Yori Antar: Learning from genius loci
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Anissa S. FebrinaYoung architects of today look up to him as a celebrity in the industry. Yet architect Yori Antar strives to be more than just that.Back in the early 1990s, he was among those breaking the boundaries of the profession, collaborating with artists, anthropologists and urban experts to redefine Indonesian architecture.Now, more than ever, Yori is increasingly drawn to people...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...