Yori Antar: Learning from genius loci
Anissa S. Febrina
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/Anissa S. FebrinaYoung architects of today look up to him as a celebrity in the industry. Yet architect Yori Antar strives to be more than just that.Back in the early 1990s, he was among those breaking the boundaries of the profession, collaborating with artists, anthropologists and urban experts to redefine Indonesian architecture.Now, more than ever, Yori is increasingly drawn to people...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval