A matter of life and death
Rita A. Widiadana
The Jakarta Post
Real story: A doctor examines her patient at a clinic for women’s reproductive health in Badung market, Denpasar. Thousands of women in Indonesia die annually due to complications related to pregnancy and childbirth. JP/Zul Trio AnggonoThe United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and Asian Forum of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (AFPPD) recently met in Bali to find ways to improve...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival