A matter of life and death
Rita A. Widiadana
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Real story: A doctor examines her patient at a clinic for women’s reproductive health in Badung market, Denpasar. Thousands of women in Indonesia die annually due to complications related to pregnancy and childbirth. JP/Zul Trio AnggonoThe United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and Asian Forum of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (AFPPD) recently met in Bali to find ways to improve...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi