Kalimalang mutilation victim a transsexual
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta Police announced Monday that body parts recently found along the Kalimalang River, East Jakarta, and Bekasi likely belonged to a transsexual.
“Although the body has breasts, our forensic investigation found that the proportional size from the waist down was close to that of a male body,” Comr. Arif Setiawan, the city police’s detective, who is leading the mutilation case investigation, told reporters.
Last week, local residents discovered a mutilated body along the Kalimalang River. — JP
- Hundreds of supporters accompany candidates to pick ballot numbers
- From sex to murder: Dark face of Indonesian cults
- 1, 2, 3: The order is Agus, Ahok, Anies
- World’s first dengue vaccine now available in Indonesia
- UN wildlife campaign goes live on RI social media
- Jokowi lays wreath for Thailand's King Bhumibol
- Int’l students participate in IPB scientific seminar, symposium
- Australian pedophile gets 15 years' imprisonment in Bali
- Report reveals links of pro-IS groups in Mindanao with Indonesia, Malaysia
- Tax reform to follow last ever amnesty