More leeway for tax cheats?
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The exit of Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati from the Cabinet may have come at a critical time for an antigraft drive at the tax office amid increased focus on systemic reform failures. A string of recently exposed tax crimes in major cities has highlighted setbacks in the tax office’s reform program, once hailed as the country’s most successful.Tax and customs supervision commission cha...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family