Happy Salma returns to silver screen as prostitute
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Happy Salma is making a comeback to the silver screen, this time as a prostitute.JP/R.BERTO WEDHATAMAIn the movie 7 Hati 7 Cinta 7 Wanita (Seven Hearts, Seven Love, Seven Women), Happy plays the role of Yanti, a 22-year-old university graduate who becomes a harlot after searching for her identity. To immerse herself in her new character, Happy spent time observing the life of a re...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games