Djudjuk Djuwariyah: Srimulat will live on
Ganug Nugroho Adi
PREMIUM From the mid-1960s until the end of the 1970s, a woman, born Djudjuk Djuwariyah, was known as a famous artist of the legendary comedian group Srimulat. Her audiences protested if she failed to appear in any of Srimulat’s shows. JP/Ganug Nugroho AdiDjudjuk was indeed a magnet of Srimulat, which was set up in 1950 by Kho Tjien Tiong, more popularly known as Teguh Slamet Rahardjo, originally as a t...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?