Indonesia is part of me, Obama says
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Rock star status: US President Barack Obama greets the crowd after he speaks at the University of Indonesia in Jakarta on Wednesday. AP/Charles Dharapak After a heavy electoral defeat, US President Barack Obama received huge applause befitting a rock star from thousands of students as he delivered a nostalgic speech on his childhood, including some local lingo, praising Indonesia as a powerfu...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official