Indonesia is part of me, Obama says
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Rock star status: US President Barack Obama greets the crowd after he speaks at the University of Indonesia in Jakarta on Wednesday. AP/Charles Dharapak After a heavy electoral defeat, US President Barack Obama received huge applause befitting a rock star from thousands of students as he delivered a nostalgic speech on his childhood, including some local lingo, praising Indonesia as a powerfu...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt