RI makes big strides in human development
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among the top 10 countries showing the most progress in its development in the past decade, thanks to rapid recovery programs after the Asian financial crisis, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)’s Human Development Report (HDR) said.
Indonesia’s Human Development Index (HDI) increased by 54 percent between 1980 and 2010 as a result of a leap in life expectancy ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value