RI makes big strides in human development
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among the top 10 countries showing the most progress in its development in the past decade, thanks to rapid recovery programs after the Asian financial crisis, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)’s Human Development Report (HDR) said.
Indonesia’s Human Development Index (HDI) increased by 54 percent between 1980 and 2010 as a result of a leap in life expectancy ...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets