RI makes big strides in human development
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is among the top 10 countries showing the most progress in its development in the past decade, thanks to rapid recovery programs after the Asian financial crisis, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)’s Human Development Report (HDR) said.
Indonesia’s Human Development Index (HDI) increased by 54 percent between 1980 and 2010 as a result of a leap in life expectancy ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online