House to focus on migrant workers bill
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives has set a goal to pass bills affecting migrant workers and the medical profession and might put off the rest of the drafted laws on their table, a legislator says.
Legislator Irgan Chairul Mahfiz of House’s Commission IX overseeing health and manpower issue said his commission would focus on two drafts, the revision of the Law on the Placement and Protection ...
- 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle': Star-studded cast, bigger action
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- High alert: Mt. Agung eruption imminent
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Addressing challenges of VAT collection in digital economy