House to focus on migrant workers bill
The Jakarta Post
The House of Representatives has set a goal to pass bills affecting migrant workers and the medical profession and might put off the rest of the drafted laws on their table, a legislator says.
Legislator Irgan Chairul Mahfiz of House’s Commission IX overseeing health and manpower issue said his commission would focus on two drafts, the revision of the Law on the Placement and Protection ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein