Dewi Sandra astounded by crazy working hours
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Singer Dewi Sandra, who is acting in her first soap opera, is slowly coming to terms with the long working hours so typical of the industry. Dewi signed a contract to star in a soap opera called Nada Cinta (Love Tone) that will be aired on one of the national television stations. She has the leading role as a singing teacher. “I knew people said that working in the soap opera...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt