Dewi Sandra astounded by crazy working hours
The Jakarta Post
Dewi signed a contract to star in a soap opera called Nada Cinta (Love Tone) that will be aired on one of the national television stations. She has the leading role as a singing teacher.
“I knew people said that working in the soap opera industry involved mad working hours. But I just couldn’t believe it at first. Now I am involved in it, I am realizing this is true!” Dewi said as quoted by kapanlagi.com on Monday.
She was also amazed to find out production still went on despite actresses falling sick.
It has made her appreciate the process behind producing soap operas. “I have to stay healthy to avoid getting sick while shooting,” the 27-year-old said. — JP
- Police plane crashes in Riau Islands waters, 13 feared dead
- Susi receives honorary degree from Undip
- Indonesia sees more local Warren Buffett-style investors
- Agus promises Chinese-Indonesians he will uphold unity in Jakarta
- Discovering the land of 1,001 coffee shops
- Rally ends on cautious note
- Police show strong response despite rally running peacefully
- Anti-Jokowi figures charged with treason
- Treason suspects intended to mobilize mass to occupy House: Police
- RI allots Rp2t budget to lure investment in border areas