Dewi Sandra astounded by crazy working hours
The Jakarta Post
Dewi signed a contract to star in a soap opera called Nada Cinta (Love Tone) that will be aired on one of the national television stations. She has the leading role as a singing teacher.
“I knew people said that working in the soap opera industry involved mad working hours. But I just couldn’t believe it at first. Now I am involved in it, I am realizing this is true!” Dewi said as quoted by kapanlagi.com on Monday.
She was also amazed to find out production still went on despite actresses falling sick.
It has made her appreciate the process behind producing soap operas. “I have to stay healthy to avoid getting sick while shooting,” the 27-year-old said. — JP
- Dutch woman dies after train accident in Yogyakarta
- Piko-Taro’s ‘Pen Pineapple Apple Pen’ debuts on Billboard 100
- Japan pledges support for Indonesian infrastructure development
- 10 arrested over alleged illegal levies in S. Sulawesi
- Double standards: The defining of homosexuality as pornographic in Indonesia
- Alleged foreign sex workers facing immigration charges
- We are working to address traffic congestion: Ahok
- Jokowi's Java-centric development widening wealth gap: INDEF
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur to have one halal certification
- Second legal warning over land ownership ban sent to Yogyakarta governor