Nia Ramadhani works for Bakrie family foundation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JP/R. Bertho WedhatamaJAKARTA: Actress Nia Ramadhani has kissed the entertainment industry goodbye in favor of more social activities and a sedate role as a housewife, since she tied the knot with the son of one of the country’s most prominent political figures.The 20-year-old actress has disappeared from showbiz since marrying Ardi Bakrie, the third son of Golkar leading’s figure Aburiz...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga