Nia Ramadhani works for Bakrie family foundation
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Actress Nia Ramadhani has kissed the entertainment industry goodbye in favor of more social activities and a sedate role as a housewife, since she tied the knot with the son of one of the country’s most prominent political figures.
The 20-year-old actress has disappeared from showbiz since marrying Ardi Bakrie, the third son of Golkar leading’s figure Aburizal Bakrie, in April 2010.
“I am now [working] for a social foundation run by the family, which focuses on children,” Nia said as quoted by inilah.com on Monday.
As well as working for the foundation, Nia said she was also focusing on being a good wife to her husband Ardi. — JP
- BREAKING NEWS: Judges sentence Jessica to 20 years in prison
- Seeking true happiness through meditation
- Judges find Jessica guilty despite lack of eyewitnesses
- Guilty or not, Jessica to face verdict
- Indonesia brings home Miss Grand International 2016 title
- Ahok sets Jakarta minimum wage at Rp 3.35m
- 'I don't accept the verdict': Jessica
- Judges ignored testimonies from defense witnesses: Lawyer
- Indonesia, Australia team up to track extremist returnees
- It’s getting easier to do business in Indonesia: Report