Malnutrition still prevalent in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
A visit to Pirngadi Hospital in Medan, North Sumatra, shows that malnourishment is still a grave concern in Indonesia.
So far this year, five undernourished children were submitted to the hospital. One died recently.
“Most of the families of undernourished children were in the low-income bracket,” said the hospital’s spokesman, Edison Perangin-angin.
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed