Malnutrition still prevalent in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
A visit to Pirngadi Hospital in Medan, North Sumatra, shows that malnourishment is still a grave concern in Indonesia.
So far this year, five undernourished children were submitted to the hospital. One died recently.
“Most of the families of undernourished children were in the low-income bracket,” said the hospital’s spokesman, Edison Perangin-angin.
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne