Malnutrition still prevalent in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
A visit to Pirngadi Hospital in Medan, North Sumatra, shows that malnourishment is still a grave concern in Indonesia.
So far this year, five undernourished children were submitted to the hospital. One died recently.
“Most of the families of undernourished children were in the low-income bracket,” said the hospital’s spokesman, Edison Perangin-angin.
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video