Help needed to support disabled people
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
An Australian citizen, Michele Buur, was happy to deliver two wheelchairs to Restiti and her sister Alit at their home in a remote village of Yeh Panas near Kintamani resort, some 80 kilometers north of Denpasar.
The wheelchairs were donated by Lion Club Brisbane and were transported from Australia to Bali by Virgin Air.
Jero Widiyani, the mother of the two disabled teenagers, shed t...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba