Help needed to support disabled people
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
An Australian citizen, Michele Buur, was happy to deliver two wheelchairs to Restiti and her sister Alit at their home in a remote village of Yeh Panas near Kintamani resort, some 80 kilometers north of Denpasar.
The wheelchairs were donated by Lion Club Brisbane and were transported from Australia to Bali by Virgin Air.
Jero Widiyani, the mother of the two disabled teenagers, shed t...
- Big Bad Wolf 2018 to offer Mandarin books
- Essential guide to remote travel in eastern Indonesia
- The skinny on McDonald’s Indonesia ‘nasi uduk’ set
- Jakarta to open first two-pronged underpass to public
- 100 'ojek' drivers gather at Central Jakarta apartment complex after alleged assault
- African nations are now more like Wakanda: Foreign Ministry
- Woman dies at Soekarno-Hatta after arriving from Sydney
- Five Indonesians on Saudi’s death row because of ‘magic’
- More than 130 pilot whales die in mass Australia beaching
- Indonesia calls for joint effort to tax Google, Facebook, Amazon