Help needed to support disabled people
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
An Australian citizen, Michele Buur, was happy to deliver two wheelchairs to Restiti and her sister Alit at their home in a remote village of Yeh Panas near Kintamani resort, some 80 kilometers north of Denpasar.
The wheelchairs were donated by Lion Club Brisbane and were transported from Australia to Bali by Virgin Air.
Jero Widiyani, the mother of the two disabled teenagers, shed t...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Virgin Galactic takes one step forward in space tourism
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Man refuses bicycle prize from President Jokowi