The Jakarta Post
Senior actor Hengky Sulaeman (right) plays Tan Kat Sun, a restaurant owner in the film by Hanung Bramantyo. courtesy of Dapur Film/Mahaka PicturesLiving harmoniously in a diverse neighborhood seems to be difficult, but many people in the country are interconnected in such a way that their differences remain trivial.
Director Hanung Bramantyo, who has created a number of Islam-oriented films...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy