The Jakarta Post
Senior actor Hengky Sulaeman (right) plays Tan Kat Sun, a restaurant owner in the film by Hanung Bramantyo. courtesy of Dapur Film/Mahaka PicturesLiving harmoniously in a diverse neighborhood seems to be difficult, but many people in the country are interconnected in such a way that their differences remain trivial.
Director Hanung Bramantyo, who has created a number of Islam-oriented films...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast