The Jakarta Post
Senior actor Hengky Sulaeman (right) plays Tan Kat Sun, a restaurant owner in the film by Hanung Bramantyo. courtesy of Dapur Film/Mahaka PicturesLiving harmoniously in a diverse neighborhood seems to be difficult, but many people in the country are interconnected in such a way that their differences remain trivial.
Director Hanung Bramantyo, who has created a number of Islam-oriented films...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW