Sara Terry: On film & forgiveness
Sara Terry: Courtesy of Henry JacobsonTo some come turning points in life that shatter old ways of living; these can be wars, death of a loved one, betrayal, financial ruin or natural disasters that wipe out histories in a minute to mention just a handful of catalysts that shake our very foundations.
There was “something” in the life of journalist Sara Terry, that so broke her she says ...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey