Tata returns to Jakarta to walk the runway
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Ardhia Pramesti Regita Cahyani, former wife Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, the son of the New Order regime ruler, returned to Jakarta to walk on the runway for a batik show.
Tata — her moniker — who after her divorce with Tommy Soeharto, moved to Singapore, was chosen as one of the models for the Danar Hadi fashion show and book launch The Glory of Batik.
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded