Tata returns to Jakarta to walk the runway
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Ardhia Pramesti Regita Cahyani, former wife Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, the son of the New Order regime ruler, returned to Jakarta to walk on the runway for a batik show.
Tata — her moniker — who after her divorce with Tommy Soeharto, moved to Singapore, was chosen as one of the models for the Danar Hadi fashion show and book launch The Glory of Batik.
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island