Tata returns to Jakarta to walk the runway
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Ardhia Pramesti Regita Cahyani, former wife Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra, the son of the New Order regime ruler, returned to Jakarta to walk on the runway for a batik show.
Tata — her moniker — who after her divorce with Tommy Soeharto, moved to Singapore, was chosen as one of the models for the Danar Hadi fashion show and book launch The Glory of Batik.
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival