Juna Rorimpandey: A master chef with an attitude
The Jakarta Post
JP/Triwik KurniasariHe sports tattoos all over his hands, rides a Harley-Davidson and makes fabulous food. Meet master chef Juna Rorimpandey.
His blunt comments are reminiscent of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay or former American Idol judge Simon Cowell.
“Your soup is tasteless, just like air kobokan,” said Juna coldly, referring to fingerbowl water, right after tasting a s...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family