Juna Rorimpandey: A master chef with an attitude
The Jakarta Post
JP/Triwik KurniasariHe sports tattoos all over his hands, rides a Harley-Davidson and makes fabulous food. Meet master chef Juna Rorimpandey.
His blunt comments are reminiscent of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay or former American Idol judge Simon Cowell.
“Your soup is tasteless, just like air kobokan,” said Juna coldly, referring to fingerbowl water, right after tasting a s...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence