Juna Rorimpandey: A master chef with an attitude
The Jakarta Post
JP/Triwik KurniasariHe sports tattoos all over his hands, rides a Harley-Davidson and makes fabulous food. Meet master chef Juna Rorimpandey.
His blunt comments are reminiscent of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay or former American Idol judge Simon Cowell.
“Your soup is tasteless, just like air kobokan,” said Juna coldly, referring to fingerbowl water, right after tasting a s...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares