More RI primates endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG, East Java: Four Indonesian primates were included among the 25 most endangered primates in the world.
They are Sumatran orangutans (Pongo abelii), Siau Island Tarsiers (Tarsius tumpara), Javan slow lorises (Nycticebus javanicus) and the pig-tailed langur (Simias cocolor).
Rosek Nursahid, chairman of ProFauna Indonesia, said in Malang on Monday that the data had been released ...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam