More RI primates endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG, East Java: Four Indonesian primates were included among the 25 most endangered primates in the world.
They are Sumatran orangutans (Pongo abelii), Siau Island Tarsiers (Tarsius tumpara), Javan slow lorises (Nycticebus javanicus) and the pig-tailed langur (Simias cocolor).
Rosek Nursahid, chairman of ProFauna Indonesia, said in Malang on Monday that the data had been released ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president