More RI primates endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG, East Java: Four Indonesian primates were included among the 25 most endangered primates in the world.
They are Sumatran orangutans (Pongo abelii), Siau Island Tarsiers (Tarsius tumpara), Javan slow lorises (Nycticebus javanicus) and the pig-tailed langur (Simias cocolor).
Rosek Nursahid, chairman of ProFauna Indonesia, said in Malang on Monday that the data had been released ...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift