More RI primates endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG, East Java: Four Indonesian primates were included among the 25 most endangered primates in the world.
They are Sumatran orangutans (Pongo abelii), Siau Island Tarsiers (Tarsius tumpara), Javan slow lorises (Nycticebus javanicus) and the pig-tailed langur (Simias cocolor).
Rosek Nursahid, chairman of ProFauna Indonesia, said in Malang on Monday that the data had been released ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups