More RI primates endangered
The Jakarta Post
MALANG, East Java: Four Indonesian primates were included among the 25 most endangered primates in the world.
They are Sumatran orangutans (Pongo abelii), Siau Island Tarsiers (Tarsius tumpara), Javan slow lorises (Nycticebus javanicus) and the pig-tailed langur (Simias cocolor).
Rosek Nursahid, chairman of ProFauna Indonesia, said in Malang on Monday that the data had been released ...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters