Linde Indonesia to build Rp 1 trillion air separation plant
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PT Linde Indonesia, a subsidiary of German-based Linde Group, announced its plan to build an air separation plant worth Rp 1 trillion (US$ 117.33 million) in Cilegon, Banten, to supply industrial gas to PT Krakatu Posco’s (KP) steel plant.
The new plant, which is estimated to begin operation in October 2013, would be capable of producing around 3,000 tons of oxygen, nitrogen and argon ga...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report