Linde Indonesia to build Rp 1 trillion air separation plant
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PT Linde Indonesia, a subsidiary of German-based Linde Group, announced its plan to build an air separation plant worth Rp 1 trillion (US$ 117.33 million) in Cilegon, Banten, to supply industrial gas to PT Krakatu Posco’s (KP) steel plant.
The new plant, which is estimated to begin operation in October 2013, would be capable of producing around 3,000 tons of oxygen, nitrogen and argon ga...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans