Linde Indonesia to build Rp 1 trillion air separation plant
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PT Linde Indonesia, a subsidiary of German-based Linde Group, announced its plan to build an air separation plant worth Rp 1 trillion (US$ 117.33 million) in Cilegon, Banten, to supply industrial gas to PT Krakatu Posco’s (KP) steel plant.
The new plant, which is estimated to begin operation in October 2013, would be capable of producing around 3,000 tons of oxygen, nitrogen and argon ga...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island