Linde Indonesia to build Rp 1 trillion air separation plant
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PT Linde Indonesia, a subsidiary of German-based Linde Group, announced its plan to build an air separation plant worth Rp 1 trillion (US$ 117.33 million) in Cilegon, Banten, to supply industrial gas to PT Krakatu Posco’s (KP) steel plant.
The new plant, which is estimated to begin operation in October 2013, would be capable of producing around 3,000 tons of oxygen, nitrogen and argon ga...
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- PAN to withdraw from KPK inquiry committee
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Freeport yet to extend operating permit: Ministry