Linde Indonesia to build Rp 1 trillion air separation plant
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PT Linde Indonesia, a subsidiary of German-based Linde Group, announced its plan to build an air separation plant worth Rp 1 trillion (US$ 117.33 million) in Cilegon, Banten, to supply industrial gas to PT Krakatu Posco’s (KP) steel plant.
The new plant, which is estimated to begin operation in October 2013, would be capable of producing around 3,000 tons of oxygen, nitrogen and argon ga...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister