Linde Indonesia to build Rp 1 trillion air separation plant
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
PT Linde Indonesia, a subsidiary of German-based Linde Group, announced its plan to build an air separation plant worth Rp 1 trillion (US$ 117.33 million) in Cilegon, Banten, to supply industrial gas to PT Krakatu Posco’s (KP) steel plant.
The new plant, which is estimated to begin operation in October 2013, would be capable of producing around 3,000 tons of oxygen, nitrogen and argon ga...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018