Institute Mosintuwu: A place for Poso women
Devin E. Bramhall
Making a difference: Lian Gogali (right) poses with her family. Gogali is working with American documentary filmmaker Sue Useem on The Peace Agency, a film about the women’s peace movement in Poso.Institute Mosintuwu is run out of Gogali’s home in Tentena. She runs it with two of her friends and her sister; all come from mixed religious backgrounds.
The school covers six topics: women ...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars