Financing Sunda Strait Bridge
Raya Timbul Manurung
The Jakarta Post
The Sunda Strait Bridge, which will connect the islands of Sumatra and Java, is planned to start construction in 2014.
Along its 31-kilometer length, the bridge will consist of a three-lane motorway in two directions, double track railway connection, a footpath and an emergency lane for vehicles, also a pipeline (oil, gas and water supply), and cabling works (fiber optic, telephone and ele...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool