Financing Sunda Strait Bridge
Raya Timbul Manurung
The Jakarta Post
The Sunda Strait Bridge, which will connect the islands of Sumatra and Java, is planned to start construction in 2014.
Along its 31-kilometer length, the bridge will consist of a three-lane motorway in two directions, double track railway connection, a footpath and an emergency lane for vehicles, also a pipeline (oil, gas and water supply), and cabling works (fiber optic, telephone and ele...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back