Financing Sunda Strait Bridge
Raya Timbul Manurung
The Jakarta Post
The Sunda Strait Bridge, which will connect the islands of Sumatra and Java, is planned to start construction in 2014.
Along its 31-kilometer length, the bridge will consist of a three-lane motorway in two directions, double track railway connection, a footpath and an emergency lane for vehicles, also a pipeline (oil, gas and water supply), and cabling works (fiber optic, telephone and ele...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects