More tourists visit Istiqlal after Obama visit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: US President Barrack Obama’s visit to Istiqlal Mosque in Central Jakarta last year has apparently inspired many foreign tourists to take a look at Indonesia‘s largest mosque.
Istiqlal management secretary Subandi said recently in Jakarta that Obama had helped promote the mosque as a tourist attraction, with the number of tourists visiting Istiqlal increasing significantly since...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion