More tourists visit Istiqlal after Obama visit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: US President Barrack Obama’s visit to Istiqlal Mosque in Central Jakarta last year has apparently inspired many foreign tourists to take a look at Indonesia‘s largest mosque.
Istiqlal management secretary Subandi said recently in Jakarta that Obama had helped promote the mosque as a tourist attraction, with the number of tourists visiting Istiqlal increasing significantly since...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia