Is China a neighbor to Indonesia?
I Made Andi Arsana
One might wonder why this question should be asked. More importantly, does it matter? This article is about Indonesia sharing maritime areas with other countries.
Pursuant to the international Law of the Sea, a country is entitled to maritime zones with specific breadth measured from its baselines seaward. They are: territorial sea; contiguous zones; exclusive economic zones; and continent...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers