Is China a neighbor to Indonesia?
I Made Andi Arsana
One might wonder why this question should be asked. More importantly, does it matter? This article is about Indonesia sharing maritime areas with other countries.
Pursuant to the international Law of the Sea, a country is entitled to maritime zones with specific breadth measured from its baselines seaward. They are: territorial sea; contiguous zones; exclusive economic zones; and continent...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017