Is China a neighbor to Indonesia?
I Made Andi Arsana
Yogyakarta | Mon, August 8 2011 | 08:00 am
PREMIUMOne might wonder why this question should be asked. More importantly, does it matter? This article is about Indonesia sharing maritime areas with other countries.
Pursuant to the international Law of the Sea, a country is entitled to maritime zones with specific breadth measured from its baselines seaward. They are: territorial sea; contiguous zones; exclusive economic zones; and continent...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Palembang develops colorful kampong for Asian Games 2018
- Klender station reopens
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan