Is China a neighbor to Indonesia?
I Made Andi Arsana
One might wonder why this question should be asked. More importantly, does it matter? This article is about Indonesia sharing maritime areas with other countries.
Pursuant to the international Law of the Sea, a country is entitled to maritime zones with specific breadth measured from its baselines seaward. They are: territorial sea; contiguous zones; exclusive economic zones; and continent...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist