Sustainable trade road map being prepared to boost exports
The Jakarta Post
The government is designing a road map for sustainable trade, which is expected to be finish this year, in a bid to boost its export edge and enhance the competitiveness of local products amidst new challenges from overseas markets.
Trade Ministry’s director general on foreign trade Deddy Saleh said that this road map would become a reference for various stakeholders in the trade sector,...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods