Sustainable trade road map being prepared to boost exports
The Jakarta Post
The government is designing a road map for sustainable trade, which is expected to be finish this year, in a bid to boost its export edge and enhance the competitiveness of local products amidst new challenges from overseas markets.
Trade Ministry’s director general on foreign trade Deddy Saleh said that this road map would become a reference for various stakeholders in the trade sector,...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017