Sustainable trade road map being prepared to boost exports
The Jakarta Post
The government is designing a road map for sustainable trade, which is expected to be finish this year, in a bid to boost its export edge and enhance the competitiveness of local products amidst new challenges from overseas markets.
Trade Ministry’s director general on foreign trade Deddy Saleh said that this road map would become a reference for various stakeholders in the trade sector,...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump