Sustainable trade road map being prepared to boost exports
The Jakarta Post
The government is designing a road map for sustainable trade, which is expected to be finish this year, in a bid to boost its export edge and enhance the competitiveness of local products amidst new challenges from overseas markets.
Trade Ministry’s director general on foreign trade Deddy Saleh said that this road map would become a reference for various stakeholders in the trade sector,...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire