Delays may hit several geothermal projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State electricity company PT PLN has predicted that as of 2014, only 1,200 megawatts (MW) of electricity will be produced by geothermal power plants, lower than the target of the second phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track program of 3,970 MW.
PLN’s president director Dahlan Iskan said Friday that many geothermal power plant projects may not be completed on schedule because to date, private ...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean