Delays may hit several geothermal projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State electricity company PT PLN has predicted that as of 2014, only 1,200 megawatts (MW) of electricity will be produced by geothermal power plants, lower than the target of the second phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track program of 3,970 MW.
PLN’s president director Dahlan Iskan said Friday that many geothermal power plant projects may not be completed on schedule because to date, private ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint