Delays may hit several geothermal projects
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
State electricity company PT PLN has predicted that as of 2014, only 1,200 megawatts (MW) of electricity will be produced by geothermal power plants, lower than the target of the second phase of the 10,000 MW fast-track program of 3,970 MW.
PLN’s president director Dahlan Iskan said Friday that many geothermal power plant projects may not be completed on schedule because to date, private ...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry