Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- NGO sues Indonesian government over Ahmadiyah persecution
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Guard allows theft of prison van, multiple collisions follow
- Digital tourist center now open in Soekarno-Hatta’s Terminal 3
- South Sulawesi to host Bira Beach Run
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- No serious issues during this year’s Idul Fitri exodus: Police
- Sandiaga opposes expanding motorcycle ban to more Jakarta thoroughfares