Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon