Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad