Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking