Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens