Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs