Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park