Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Indonesia can embrace clean energy amid cheaper renewables, says UK climate envoy
- Six ways to identify an authentic Padang restaurant