Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Islamist groups to rally against Anies for 'turning his back' on Rizieq
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam