Inco expands operations for sustainability
The Jakarta Post
PT International Nickel Indonesia (Inco), now known as PT Vale Indonesia, started operating the Karebbe hydropower plant on Tuesday with an output of 130 megawatts (MW).
Located within Inco’s mining area in Sorowako, East Luwu regency, South Sulawesi, the nickel producer will only use 90 MW from its third hydropower plant.
Inco has two other hydropower plants in Larona and Balamba...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Dangdut singer partners with Tourism Ministry to launch new cake brand
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring