Who is responsible for ‘Bersiap’?
Calvin Michel Sidjaja
The Jakarta Post
In a surprising turn of events, a court in The Hague in September ordered the Dutch government to pay compensation for victims of Rawagede — an area in Karawang, West Java, where men were killed by Dutch brutality during Indonesia’s battle for independence. The court’s verdict was remarkable as it showed that justice could still be sought even after decades had passed.
The revival of ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017