More facilities needed to treat users
The Jakarta Post
With the increasing number of crystal methamphetamine users in Indonesia, experts say the government needs to establish adequate treatment facilities as well as improving rehabilitation programs.
In 2010, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) reported that a total of 12,427 drug users underwent drug treatment in Indonesia, a drop of 16 percent compared to the number of person...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival