More facilities needed to treat users
The Jakarta Post
With the increasing number of crystal methamphetamine users in Indonesia, experts say the government needs to establish adequate treatment facilities as well as improving rehabilitation programs.
In 2010, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) reported that a total of 12,427 drug users underwent drug treatment in Indonesia, a drop of 16 percent compared to the number of person...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3