Restoring Sidikalang coffee through sustainable farming
Hand in hand: Dolok Tolong village head Hebron Pintubatu (right) talks with farmer Rolinson Limbong on a coffee plantation in the village. Dinda BethariHebron Pintubatu, the middle-aged village head of Dolok Tolong in Dairi regency, North Sumatra, is fond of reminiscing about the heyday of Sidikalang coffee.
The famed beans, named after a town in Dairi, were once the only commodity grown ...
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources