Restoring Sidikalang coffee through sustainable farming
Hand in hand: Dolok Tolong village head Hebron Pintubatu (right) talks with farmer Rolinson Limbong on a coffee plantation in the village. Dinda BethariHebron Pintubatu, the middle-aged village head of Dolok Tolong in Dairi regency, North Sumatra, is fond of reminiscing about the heyday of Sidikalang coffee.
The famed beans, named after a town in Dairi, were once the only commodity grown ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction