JP Morgan Chase Bank sells CMNP shares
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan Chase Bank has sold five million of its shares in publicly-listed infrastructure developer PT Citra Marga Nusaphala (CMNP), according to a file submitted by CMNP to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
“There has been a change in share holdings for the period of Jan. 31, 2012, for the account of JP Morgan Chase Bank NA to 112.19 million from 117.19 million shares,” CMN...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism