JP Morgan Chase Bank sells CMNP shares
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan Chase Bank has sold five million of its shares in publicly-listed infrastructure developer PT Citra Marga Nusaphala (CMNP), according to a file submitted by CMNP to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
“There has been a change in share holdings for the period of Jan. 31, 2012, for the account of JP Morgan Chase Bank NA to 112.19 million from 117.19 million shares,” CMN...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report