JP Morgan Chase Bank sells CMNP shares
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan Chase Bank has sold five million of its shares in publicly-listed infrastructure developer PT Citra Marga Nusaphala (CMNP), according to a file submitted by CMNP to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
“There has been a change in share holdings for the period of Jan. 31, 2012, for the account of JP Morgan Chase Bank NA to 112.19 million from 117.19 million shares,” CMN...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter