JP Morgan Chase Bank sells CMNP shares
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan Chase Bank has sold five million of its shares in publicly-listed infrastructure developer PT Citra Marga Nusaphala (CMNP), according to a file submitted by CMNP to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
“There has been a change in share holdings for the period of Jan. 31, 2012, for the account of JP Morgan Chase Bank NA to 112.19 million from 117.19 million shares,” CMN...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi