JP Morgan Chase Bank sells CMNP shares
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: JP Morgan Chase Bank has sold five million of its shares in publicly-listed infrastructure developer PT Citra Marga Nusaphala (CMNP), according to a file submitted by CMNP to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
“There has been a change in share holdings for the period of Jan. 31, 2012, for the account of JP Morgan Chase Bank NA to 112.19 million from 117.19 million shares,” CMN...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- Ken Pattern: A tribute to tree of life
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality