Urban areas need better planning
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Poor urban planning and over population have become the main challenges for city administrations in their efforts to minimize fatalities in times of disasters, officials and experts have said.
Sugeng Triutomo, the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB)’s deputy head for disaster prevention and preparedness, said Tuesday that poor disaster mitigation and preparedness have put people at...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Dementia clearly linked to chronic boozing: Study
- Seven lesser-known dive areas in Indonesia
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK