Why we need to support Kiat Esemka, Jokowi and nationalism
The Indonesian car industry sector has quite a promising outlook. The Indonesian Automotive Industry Association (Gaikindo) estimates that 880,000 units were sold in 2011, beating its target of 850,000 units, and projected that 950,000 units would be sold in 2012.
Unfortunately, the nation’s nascent car industry cannot take advantage of increased sales numbers. Until now, so-called natio...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia