Chrisye ‘sings’ new song at concert
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Deceased composer and singer Chrisye “sang” a new song composed by Erwin Gutawa last
Saturday during the Chrisye Kidung Abadi 2012 concert.
A special team assembled 246 syllables from the singer’s original voice using a special technology. Gita Gutawa, Erwin’s daughter, wrote the lyrics while Erwin dealt with the accompanying music.
Erwin said he felt guilty bec...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts