Chrisye ‘sings’ new song at concert
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Deceased composer and singer Chrisye “sang” a new song composed by Erwin Gutawa last
Saturday during the Chrisye Kidung Abadi 2012 concert.
A special team assembled 246 syllables from the singer’s original voice using a special technology. Gita Gutawa, Erwin’s daughter, wrote the lyrics while Erwin dealt with the accompanying music.
Erwin said he felt guilty bec...
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout