Chrisye ‘sings’ new song at concert
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Deceased composer and singer Chrisye “sang” a new song composed by Erwin Gutawa last
Saturday during the Chrisye Kidung Abadi 2012 concert.
A special team assembled 246 syllables from the singer’s original voice using a special technology. Gita Gutawa, Erwin’s daughter, wrote the lyrics while Erwin dealt with the accompanying music.
Erwin said he felt guilty bec...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- Preventing osteoporosis: How to boost bone health
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte