The return of Chinese-Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
Alvin Lie, also known as Lie Ling Po, was a businessman and a lecturer before being elected as a member of the House of Representatives from 1999 to 2009 as a member of the National Mandate Party (PAN).
The 51-year-old said that he decided to get involved in politics because he wanted to participate in solving problems at the grassroots level. His previous position as a businessman might h...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom