Freeport prefers to sell its shares to the government
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Nuggets of wisdom: The country’s largest copper and gold miner PT Freeport Indonesia, owned by US firm Freeport-McMoran Cooper & Gold Inc., says that it prefers to sell its stake to the government rather than to the public in order to meet its diversity requirement.Reuters Indonesia’s biggest copper and gold miner, PT Freeport Indonesia, says an initial public offering (IPO) would be the l...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday