Freeport prefers to sell its shares to the government
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Nuggets of wisdom: The country’s largest copper and gold miner PT Freeport Indonesia, owned by US firm Freeport-McMoran Cooper & Gold Inc., says that it prefers to sell its stake to the government rather than to the public in order to meet its diversity requirement.Reuters Indonesia’s biggest copper and gold miner, PT Freeport Indonesia, says an initial public offering (IPO) would be the l...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal