Govt to set prices for biomass energy
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon be issuing a new pricing regulation for biomass power plants to encourage investors to take advantage of the city’s waste for power generation, an official with the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has said.
The ministry’s director general of renewable energy and energy conservation, Kardaya Warnika, said the new pricing, which is often called a feed-in tar...
- EDITORIAL: Facing the EU palm oil policy
- Driver who dragged police officer across busway lane arrested
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Sanctuary for prowlers, yowlers
- Agency head ready for questioning on assault report
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS