Govt to set prices for biomass energy
The Jakarta Post
The government will soon be issuing a new pricing regulation for biomass power plants to encourage investors to take advantage of the city’s waste for power generation, an official with the Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry has said.
The ministry’s director general of renewable energy and energy conservation, Kardaya Warnika, said the new pricing, which is often called a feed-in tar...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy