The eccentricities of Minahasan cuisine
Traders carry fruit bats at Tomohon traditional market in North Sulawesi. Antara/Ismar PatrizkiManado, the provincial capital of North Sulawesi, is a coastal city that spreads inland over several undulating hills.
Today, Manado is a base for visits to the diving Mecca of Bunaken, the hill towns and volcanoes around Tomohon, the highlands of Lake Tondano and the Tangkoko-Batuangas Dua Sauda...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur