Money-driven elections serve to perpetuate corruption: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Political parties are facilitating corruption in the country, with most politicians practicing money politics to get themselves elected, according to political and financial observers.
They said the money-driven nature of electoral campaigns in the country had perpetuated a system where corruption was ubiquitous in politics.
Habibie Center researcher Sumarno estimated that an aspirin...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Officer admits making errors in filing report for Ahok’s alleged blasphemy