Money-driven elections serve to perpetuate corruption: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Political parties are facilitating corruption in the country, with most politicians practicing money politics to get themselves elected, according to political and financial observers.
They said the money-driven nature of electoral campaigns in the country had perpetuated a system where corruption was ubiquitous in politics.
Habibie Center researcher Sumarno estimated that an aspirin...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- YouTuber produces romantic comedy that draws on Javanese roots
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters