Money-driven elections serve to perpetuate corruption: Experts
The Jakarta Post
Political parties are facilitating corruption in the country, with most politicians practicing money politics to get themselves elected, according to political and financial observers.
They said the money-driven nature of electoral campaigns in the country had perpetuated a system where corruption was ubiquitous in politics.
Habibie Center researcher Sumarno estimated that an aspirin...
- Obama’s Bali trip includes museum visit, rice terraces, rafting adventure
- 7-Eleven loses steam due to alcohol ban, tight margin: Business group
- Jokowi enjoys 'mudik' to Surakarta for Idul Fitri
- Medan attack perpetrators want to steal weapons for next terrorist operations: Police
- Men mugged with lighter in Bekasi
- As maids enjoy 'mudik,' Greater Jakarta families stay at hotels
- N. Jakarta officials improve data to pave way for Anies's OK-OCE program
- Pakistan marks grim Eid after oil tanker inferno kills 153
- Do not return on weekend, toll road operator tells Jakartans
- Medan Police attackers linked to IS: Police