Indonesia sees 6% fewer foreign tourists in July this year
The Jakarta Post
The number of foreign tourists on a year-on-year basis decreased by 5.94 percent, from 745,451 in July last year to 701,200 this year, according to Central Statistics Agency (BPS) data released on Monday.
The BPS data showed that the number of Saudi Arabian tourists dropped by 63.03 percent — the highest among other countries surveyed by the agency — from 12,414 tourists in July last ye...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official