Comics from every corner
The Jakarta Post
Comic characters of Spirit of Nusantara by Is YuniartoHolding a brush in their hand, comic artists lock eyes on three huge white canvases hung up on the wall and brush colors onto sketched characters.
Some climb chairs to reach the upper parts of the canvas while others step back to look at their work from a distance. Their brushes dance on the canvas while spectators enjoy the process, wat...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Jl. Raya Ragunan closed through Sunday for festival