Comics from every corner
The Jakarta Post
Comic characters of Spirit of Nusantara by Is YuniartoHolding a brush in their hand, comic artists lock eyes on three huge white canvases hung up on the wall and brush colors onto sketched characters.
Some climb chairs to reach the upper parts of the canvas while others step back to look at their work from a distance. Their brushes dance on the canvas while spectators enjoy the process, wat...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion