Comics from every corner
The Jakarta Post
Comic characters of Spirit of Nusantara by Is YuniartoHolding a brush in their hand, comic artists lock eyes on three huge white canvases hung up on the wall and brush colors onto sketched characters.
Some climb chairs to reach the upper parts of the canvas while others step back to look at their work from a distance. Their brushes dance on the canvas while spectators enjoy the process, wat...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings