Tom Aaker: Behind a successful leader is a great team
Sudibyo M. Wiradji
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Vicky Dwiwardhana)Tom Aaker believes in having the best team assist him in successfully performing his role as a leader of a bank. The CEO of Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia said that team support allowed him to focus on his job as a leader.
While saying that a successful leader must have followers, Aaker added that: ”If I hire 11 people for my top team who are very talented, then ...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Jokowi wants detailed redenomination plans: Sri Mulyani