Tom Aaker: Behind a successful leader is a great team
Sudibyo M. Wiradji
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Vicky Dwiwardhana)Tom Aaker believes in having the best team assist him in successfully performing his role as a leader of a bank. The CEO of Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia said that team support allowed him to focus on his job as a leader.
While saying that a successful leader must have followers, Aaker added that: ”If I hire 11 people for my top team who are very talented, then ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island