Judges face random urine tests from narcotics agency
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) will administer random drug tests to judges throughout the nation under a deal signed on Wednesday with the Judicial Commission (KY).
Mandatory random drug tests were needed to crack down on narcotics use on the bench, Judicial Commission chairman Erman Suparman said on Wednesday, describing the number of drug-addled judges who might potentially issue bad...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Freeport Indonesia workers to extend strike for a month: union