Judges face random urine tests from narcotics agency
The Jakarta Post
The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) will administer random drug tests to judges throughout the nation under a deal signed on Wednesday with the Judicial Commission (KY).
Mandatory random drug tests were needed to crack down on narcotics use on the bench, Judicial Commission chairman Erman Suparman said on Wednesday, describing the number of drug-addled judges who might potentially issue bad...
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking